| ||||||||
精彩词句
1. there's plenty of other fish in the sea.
天涯何处无芳草。
2. patel tried to talk to her in the copy room. she's totally not having it.
派特在复印室里想和她搭讪。她甩都不甩。(也有译本翻译成“她装作没听见”)
3. i guess we can just agree to disagree.
我想我们应该求同存异。
4. your girl is losing it.
你的妞疯了。
5. well, why rock the boat, is what i'm thinking.
我在想,干吗要自找麻烦。
6. you start putting 1 on it, that's like the kiss of death.
你想确定关系,但那可能就完蛋了。
7. --we're just friends. --no! don't pull that with me!
- 我们只是朋友。 - 不!别拿这个当借口!
8. i'm not following.
等等,你说什么?
9. and she told you up front that she didn't want a boyfriend.
她事先就告诉过你她不想要男朋友。
10. i guess i just got lucky.
我想我人品爆发了。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||
上一篇: 下一篇: |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论