| ||||||||||||||||
1.i think you lost your nerve.
你失控了。
2.we're both played out.
我们都筋疲力尽了。
3.maybe it was her way of telling you to take a desk job.
也许她是在用自己的方式告诉你,应该找一份文职工作了。
4.mummy was very bad.
最毒妇人心。
5.i made a 1 call.
我只是根据形势做出了判断。
6.all pretty shocking for someone unused to fieldwork.
对一个坐久办公室的人来说有点太伤筋动骨了。
7.always got to make an entrance.
总是喜欢高调登场。
8.one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate.
昔日雄心壮志,亦被岁月磨平。
9.i suppose some of it sunk in, despite my best intentions.
我想是受到了一些耳濡目染,尽管这并非我初衷。
10.the 2 of time, don't you think?
岁月催人老,你觉得呢?
11.who doesn't like to take chances?
谁不喜欢投机取巧呢?
12.please return the equipment in one piece.
事后别忘了完璧归赵。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||
上一篇:《白雪公主与猎人》精彩词句 下一篇:《白宫陷落》精彩词句 |
tag标签:
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论