| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
2. we could piggyback on that operation. 只需要他们捎上我们。
3. roger that. 明白。
4. no allegiance to anyone. 不效忠于任何一方。
5. you on board with me here? 你懂我说的吗?
6. in case things go sideways. 以防不测。
7. jerry, when three sources tell you the same thing word for word, you know they're lying. 杰瑞,三个线人的消息一模一样,只字不差,就一定是在撒谎。
8. well, the man's a decorated war hero. 他是一身功勋的战斗英雄。
9. i'm decommissioned. 我已经退役了。
10. you don't strike me as a mercenary. 你看着不像雇佣兵。
11. why don't we leave it to colonel packard to break the tie? 依我看,能不能让帕卡德中校说了算?
12. 3 for impact! 做好撞击准备!
13. mayday, mayday! 呼救,呼救!
14. chapman, hold your position. 查普曼,原地等待。
15. we're out of range, slivko. 现在相隔太远了,斯利夫科。
16. they say you can 4 up here. 他们说你们可以留下过夜。
17. keeps to himself mostly. 喜欢独来独往。
18. but you don't go into someone's house and start dropping bombs unless you're picking a fight. 你们到别人家做客,一来就丢炸弹,这不是存心挑事么?
19. he surrendered right after we leveled his village. 我们毁了村子,他立马投降了。
20. i'm going on 5. 我去周围看看。
21. and i will not cut and run. 而我也不会落荒而逃。
23. he's losing his grip. 他失去理智了。
24. we'll buy you time. 我们给你争取时间。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
上一篇: 下一篇: |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论