| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
1. i will not repeat myself.
我不会再说第二遍。
2. so unless one of you have an 1 in your car, i suggest you file your reports and leave mealone.
所以,你们俩谁的车里有条围裙,否则,我建议你们还是带上你们的报告,赶紧走人吧!
3. best of luck with your cyanide.
当心你的氰化物哦!
4. well, if you didn't want a pair of bobbies digging around in your personal affairs, that'd have been a stellar way to make sure they don't.
如果你不想让两个警察挖掘你的私事,这真实让对方罢手的好办法。
5. she tell you to help yourself to tea while you were here? she obviously didn't tell you what a joke was, then, either, i gather.
她没有告诉你等着的时候自己喝茶么?我想,她显然也没告诉你什么是开玩笑。
我还远远不能匹及。
7. all right, mr. turing, i'll bite. why do you wish to work for his majesty's government?
好吧,图灵先生,我想知道,你为什么想为政府工作。
8. mother says i can be off-putting sometimes on account of being one of the best 4 in the world.
我妈常说,作为全世界最棒的数学家之一,有时候是会任性一下的。
9. but you also haven't got anywhere with it.
但是你们还没有任何头绪。
10. exactly. that's the spirit.
没错,就是这个道理。
11. oh, even a broken clock is right twice a day. that's not progress; that's just blind luck.
哦,就是破表一天还能对两次呢。这不叫进展,这叫运气。
12. pardon me, i'd like to see some documents, if i may.
打扰了,我来查点文件,如果可以的话。
13. if you don't respond to the complaint, i shall have to take it up with the home office.
如果你不对投诉信作出解释,我就要将它提交到内政部了。
14. you're not at university any longer. you are a very small cog in a very large system.
你不是在大学教书了,你只是国家这个大机构里的一个小锯齿。
15. mother says i'm just an odd duck.
我妈说我就是一个怪咖。
16. all my friends, they're all making a difference, while we just while away our days producing nothing.
我所有的朋友他们都有所贡献,而我们只是虚度光阴,一事无成。
17. the german army has fanned out across europe.
德军已经横扫欧洲了。
18. i will not give up my parents.
我不会违逆父母的。
19. well, who is this man? so i can kick his arse.
好吧,告诉我他是谁,我好打他一顿。
20. i suspect that cilly must be the name of his amore.
我想cilly肯定是他喜欢的女孩子。
21. sounds right up my 5.
正合我意。
22. could you give alan and me a moment, please?
你能让我和艾伦单独呆一会儿吗?
23. he's really not the brightest bulb. which is why i need your help.
他不是最聪明的人,所以我才需要你的帮助。
24. he's been sick for a long time. he knew this was coming soon. but he had a 6 upper lip about it.
他病了很久了,他知道死亡是迟早的事情,但他还是坚持认真学习。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
上一篇:理工男谢耳朵的撩妹表白金句 下一篇:《博物馆奇妙夜3》精彩语句 |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论 进入详细评论页>>