| ||||||||
we're gonna spend every day from now on looking over our shoulders.
从现在开始的每一天我们都要提着脑袋过日子了。
because even if we fall short, what better way is there to live?
因为即使我们没达成目标,那又怎么样?还有比这更好的生活方式吗?
it makes me not able to live with myself.
这会让我无法面对自己。
she does work-study at oscorp.
她在奥斯庞企业半工半读。
if we're gonna be friends, i think we gotta establish some ground rules.
如果我们要做朋友,我认为我们应该先约法三章。
i'm all thumbs today.
我今天真是笨手笨脚。
progress has its stepping stones.
前进的路上需要垫脚石。
looks to me like you're 1 in the ground already.
我看你已经是行将就木(半截入土)的人了。
how the tables have turned.
局势发生了大逆转啊。
right as rain.
完全正确。
thanks for stepping up for me.
谢谢你为我挺身而出。
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||
上一篇: 下一篇: |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论