| |||||
this guy doesn't beat around the bush.
这家伙一点弯子都不绕。
he's not one of these cookie-cutter molds.
他不是那种墨守成规的人。
if i were the type of person who played around, i don't think it's in the cards for us.
就算我是个风流女子,我对你也没兴趣(咱俩也没戏)。
so you're pretty much home free, unless you…blow it.
那么你基本上稳赢咯,除非你……搞砸了
unfortunately, charles and cristina were not a match made in heaven.
很不幸的是,查尔斯和克里斯缇娜不是天作之合。
you've been throwing him little looks all night.
你整晚都在给他抛媚眼。
but i can hold my liquor.
但是我酒量很好。
you don't sound bowled over.
听起来你好像一点也不惊喜。
she speaks my language.
她和我想法相似。
we'd be at each other's throats in a month.
咱俩不到一个月就会吵翻天的。
|
|||||
上一篇: 下一篇: |
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论