| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
up my bigger dog, 1 to walk first.
我决定穿夹克衫。我拉好拉链,我决定先带我的大狗fluffy出去溜一圈,给它拴上了绳子。
i opened the door and stepped outside. instantly i knew i had made the wrong choice.
我打开门,走到门外。很快我就明白自己做出了错误的选择。
each breath i 2 was a frozen mist. the wind chill was bitter cold.
我呼吸的每一口空气都充满冻结的水汽。寒风像刀子一样刮着我的脸。
the grass was covered in frost and i tied to keep my balance while fluffy dragged me along behind him.
草地上结着一层冰霜。fluffy拖着我向前走,我不得不努力保持平衡,才不至于摔倒。
i shivered and 3 for a bit but finally i turned my head up to the sky.
我打了个哆嗦,忍不住抱怨了几句。但最后,我仰起头看向天空。
i looked up at the pre-dawn sky and saw it was full of twinkling stars.
我抬头看着黎明前的天空,看到满天星辰。
the man in the moon was smiling down on me too.
月中吴刚似在对我微笑。
it was so beautiful and so peaceful. suddenly, i felt a warmth inside of me and stopped shivering.
此情此景,如此美好,如此安详。我感到身体里面升起一股暖意,身体不再瑟瑟发抖。
while my dog 4 the ground i opened my heart to the wonder of nature's creation.
我的狗嗅着地面上的气味,我敞开心扉,为大自然创造的这般奇迹心存感恩。
in all of its sweet seasons it had never failed to touch my soul.
一年四季,各有魅力。无论哪一季,都会触动我的心灵深处。
it had heated my heart on the coldest days and lighted my spirit on the darkest nights.
在最严寒的冬天,自然的魅力会温暖我的心,在最深的黑夜里,它也会鼓舞我的心绪。
i stood there awhile in nature's palace. then i thanked nature for the love that created the moon, the stars, and me.
我站在那里,仰望着这自然的琼楼玉宇。我对自然心存感恩,感谢宇宙自然对万物的爱,感谢它创造了这一轮明月,这一夜星空,还有我这个卑微之人。
our lives here are full of sweet seasons as well.
我们的生活中也有四季变迁。
from the 5 and youth of spring to the wisdom and wrinkles of winter we are all called to live, to give, to grow and to love. enjoy all your sweet seasons then.
幼年如春,纯朴无暇,生机勃勃;暮年如冬,形骸枯朽、了知天命。我们都受到自然的趋势,去生活,去给予,去成长,去爱。去馨享你的一生四季吧!
make each day of them a creation of your love.
让一生四季中的每一天,都盛满你的爱吧!
点击收听单词发音
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
- 发表评论
-
- 最新评论